Pack Your Bags!
We are headed back to Mexico this summer for another incredible week full of warm sunshine, hot yoga, and Mayan adventures.
We Are Yoga™ is bringing you an unforgettable retreat in paradise this summer. Join us for a week of yoga, sunshine, and gratitude with a group of inspirational yogis from all over. We are offering a variety of classes, adventures, and games! Enjoy daily yoga as you deepen your practice in an environment that is as beautiful as it is relaxing. Casa OM is a gorgeous venue that features a spacious hot room, swimming pool, stunning rooftop palapa, free WIFI, and an in-house chef feeding you delicious yogic meals. The villa is centrally located to many of the surrounding attractions of the Rivera Maya and across the street from the ocean, so your options are endless as you find your perfect balance of comfort and adventure.
- Accommodation at Casa OM for 7 Days + 6 Nights
- Daily Yoga Classes and Workshops (most held in on-site hot room, select classes held outside on pier overlooking ocean)
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, and Filtered Drinking Water
- Post Yoga Brunch for 6 days
- 4 gourmet yogic dinners prepared by our private chef
- Fresh Juices Daily
- Yoga Mats, Towels, and Props
- Swimming Pool, Free Wi-Fi, Kitchen Access
- A few other tricks up our sleeves
Not Included + Extra Optional Excursions:
- Airfare: Flights to Cancun International Airport.
- Transport from Airport to Villa (short, 20 min travel time)
- 2 Dinners are not provided for the nights where you can go out in small groups to check out local restaurants or buy some local food to prepare for yourself at the house.
- Excursions: For additional fees, you can go snorkeling in the coral reef, learn how to make chocolate from scratch with local cacao, rent a bike, swim with turtles, visit local Mayan ruins and so much more!
- Swimming in Fresh Water Cenotes: These underground rivers are a natural water source for the Mayans and the water is considered sacred as it runs through underground rivers that are beds of limestone. Cost is roughly $40 depending on group size.
- Swimming with Whale Sharks: These majestic creatures come to the surface of the local Caribbean waters to feed on the plankton every year. For $200, you can spend the day going out to ocean to snorkel in the water with whale sharks, and then head over to a local island for an included fresh seafood lunch.
- Spa Treatments: At an additional cost, Casa Om has great massage therapists and you can find several spa treatments in Puerto Morelos along the beach. Approx Cost: $30.00/hour
- Extra Spending: Don’t forget to visit the local shopping! We also like to remind everyone that there are a lot of staff at the house that help make this a special event every year: chefs, maids, handyman, and on site managers. We like to remember to take care of them, too!
Located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 Avenue Javier Rojo Gomez, Puerto Morelos,Quintana Roo Mexico.
Getting to Casa Om is easy. Plan to fly into Cancun International Airport (CUN). You can take a taxi for about $50 or arrange a car pick up which is less expensive. It is a 20 minute car ride from the airport to Casa Om. We are located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos,Quintana Roo Mexico. From the US and Canada a passport is required but not a Visa.
Reservations: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to register or have any questions? We Are Here.
Or Request more information about WAYcation
Highlights from past WAYcations!
Gianna Purcell • JJ Garcia • Ainsley Ayres • Erika Jones • Aviad Sasi
f fg Gabriel Tavera • Hargobind Khalsa • Jordan Grimmer • Will Jones • We Amplify
Last year our first inaugural event was hosted in our home city of Ormond Beach, FL. National Yoga Champion Gianna Purcell came to teach yoga classes at the We Are Yoga Ormond Studio! We also hosted events downtown with a yoga themed fashion show, art gallery night, golfing event and more.
for all inquiries!