Spring cleaning isn’t just for your home, it’s a great way to rid your body of toxins so that you feel better. Try our spring juice cleanse recipe, your body will thank you! Happy juicing!
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 Carrots
- 1/2 Beet
- 3 Stalks of Celery
- 1 Lemon, whole
- 1 inch Ginger root
About the Ingredients:
- Cucumber is mostly water which adds electrolytes to restore hydration, it also contains soluble fiber for digestive health and helps reduce inflammation.
- Carrots are known for their beta-catorne which the body converts into Vitamin A! They are also a great source of antioxidants, which scrubs away cancer causing free radicals.
- Beet Root is a potent detoxifier and liver cleanser. Beet juice is a wonderful addition to your workout as it helps balance oxygen use and increases stamina.
- Lemons! Lemons! Lemons! Antiviral, antimicrobial and immunity boosting powers! Alkaline! Alkaline! Alkaline!
- Ginger is at the top of the list when it comes to healing properties. It juices specifically it will help balance digestive benefits, allowing the body to better absorb the other ingredients in the juice.
If you are using a centrifugal juicer put the celery in last! Celery is another great source of electrolytes, helping increase hot weather tolerance.