Pack Your Bags!
Yoga, Fun, Adventure, and More is coming to Puerto Morales, Mexico
July 31–Aug 6, 2016
We Are Yoga™ is bringing you an unforgettable retreat in paradise this summer. Join us for a week of yoga, sunshine, and gratitude with a group of inspirational teachers. We are offering a variety of classes and workshops that include a multi-level 26/2, Yoga & Anatomy, Barre, Bandhas, Vinyasa, Yin, Tibetans, and more! Enjoy daily yoga as you deepen your practice in an environment that is as beautiful as it is relaxing. Casa OM is a gorgeous venue that features a spacious hot room, swimming pool, stunning rooftop palapa, free WIFI, and an in-house chef feeding you delicious yogic meals. The villa is centrally located to many of the surrounding attractions of the Rivera Maya and across the street from the ocean, so your options are endless as you find your perfect balance of comfort and adventure.
- Accommodation at Casa OM for 7 Days + 6 Nights
- Daily Yoga Classes and Workshops (most held in on-site hot room, select classes held outside on pier overlooking ocean)
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, and Filtered Drinking Water
- Post Yoga Brunch for 6 days
- 4 gourmet yogic dinners prepared by our private chef
- Fresh Juices Daily
- Yoga Mats, Towels, and Props
- Swimming Pool, Free Wi-Fi, Kitchen Access
- A few other tricks up our sleeves
Not Included + Extra Optional Excursions:
- Airfare: Flights to Cancun International Airport.
- Transport from Airport to Villa (short, 20 min travel time)
- 2 Dinners are not provided for the nights where you can go out in small groups to check out local restaurants or buy some local food to prepare for yourself at the house.
- Excursions: For additional fees, you can go snorkeling in the coral reef, learn how to make chocolate from scratch with local cacao, rent a bike, swim with turtles, visit local Mayan ruins and so much more!
- Swimming in Fresh Water Cenotes: These underground rivers are a natural water source for the Mayans and the water is considered sacred as it runs through underground rivers that are beds of limestone. Cost is roughly $40 depending on group size.
- Swimming with Whale Sharks: These majestic creatures come to the surface of the local Caribbean waters to feed on the plankton every year. For $200, you can spend the day going out to ocean to snorkel in the water with whale sharks, and then head over to a local island for an included fresh seafood lunch.
- Spa Treatments: At an additional cost, Casa Om has great massage therapists and you can find several spa treatments in Puerto Morelos along the beach. Approx Cost: $30.00/hour
- Extra Spending: Don’t forget to visit the local shopping! We also like to remind everyone that there are a lot of staff at the house that help make this a special event every year: chefs, maids, handyman, and on site managers. We like to remember to take care of them, too!
Located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 Avenue Javier Rojo Gomez, Puerto Morelos,Quintana Roo Mexico.
Getting to Casa Om is easy. Plan to fly into Cancun International Airport (CUN). You can take a taxi for about $50 or arrange a car pick up which is less expensive. It is a 20 minute car ride from the airport to Casa Om. We are located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos,Quintana Roo Mexico. From the US and Canada a passport is required but not a Visa.
Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. We are located about 16 miles south in a more quiet area of Puerto Morelos. The location affords the best of both worlds, world class amenities, proximity to the beach with a more laid back atmosphere.
Casa Om has 9 beautiful bedrooms, a spacious and well-equipped yoga room, swimming pool, and a kitchen. Bedrooms are double occupancy, and have either a private bathroom or a bathroom shared between two rooms.
The rooms at Casa Om are comfortable and beautifully designed with air conditioning and fans. Drinking water and a small coffee maker are in each room, and most rooms have a small mini-fridge. Yoga mats, towels, and beach towels are provided!
At Casa Om we run a full gourmet vegetarian kitchen. We offer extensive Mexican, Thai, New American, and Lebanese food options. Visitors love our fresh juices and superfood smoothies. All dishes are prepared with a healthy yogic lifestyle in mind. We love to make gluten free and vegan meals as well.
We will include breakfast each morning and dinner 4 nights out of the 6 you are with us. The other nights we will venture out into town.
Our head chef, Eduardo, is a former restaurateur; he brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience to Casa Om. He is passionate about food and his cooking classes are a favorite amongst our visitors. Those passionate about cuisine will find a like-minded soul.
Sign up BEFORE July 1 and receive $100 off your trip!
Pricing is Per Occupant–Last Minute Pricing through June 31st (save $100)
Room w/ Private Bath $1599 $1499
Room w/ Shared Bath $1399 $1299
Dorm Room $1299 $1199
Ready to register or have any questions? We Are Here.